Your website is arguably the most important marketing and communications tool your business has … and it can be much more. It’s the way most customers will find your business for the first time and it will continue to be the most prominent public face of your organization. That’s why your website needs to be fast, efficient, and responsive. It needs to look great and operate flawlessly on every major browser and on every device – from smartphones and tablets to large monitors and display screen. And more than ever before it needs to be locked down, compliant, and secure.
Most modern websites are built upon platforms, and each platform has its strengths and weakness. The platform and custom code need to inter-operate with databases, external applications, and even other websites in real time. And in the age of the cloud, they need to be fully scalable, robust, and performant to ensure that every site visitor and application user has a great experience every time.
Intranets and Portals
The internet is more than a medium to allow your customers to find you. It can also be the most effective way to help your employees, members, vendors, and contractors work with each other more efficiently than ever before.
Intranets and portals are websites specifically engineered to serve a specific group. They can be deployed to bring efficiency to your teams and solve hundreds of other business use cases:
- Collaboration tools to allow stakeholders to share materials and resources across the web.
- Access points for community and organization members to access benefits or learn about new products and services.
- Private access sites for premium customers, donors, and patrons.
- Human resources portals for personnel and benefits management.
- Training and educational sites for corporate and academic coursework.
- Subscription-based products and services with dedicated resources.
- Custom service and support structures utilizing either off-the-shelf or proprietary service platforms.
- Many more.