Although once you get a site properly configured there are not a lot of items to be completed. There are a few regular activities that should be performed on all sites to ensure that everything is running as efficiently and error free as possible. To help take your mind off of this we offer a yearly Site Maintenance program. As part of this yearly plan IowaComputerGurus will once a month review your site for proper performance configuration, recurring errors, and will perform a number of database optimizations to ensure that items are running smoothly..
Monthly Site Maintenance Activities
The following list outlines the individual review activites that are performed on a monthly basis for all of our Site Maintenance customers to help keep your site running smoothly.
- Review DotNetNuke performance settings
- Review EventLog data for recurring or consistent errors, resolving any configuration related errors and identifying others
- Review DotNetNuke scheduler history for any improperly configured jobs or long running processes
- Review of installed modules for potential upgrades or removal of unused modules
- Review of installed skins for potential upgrades or removal of unused skins
- Review of Sql Server database size and configuration
- Optimization of database table indexes for those needing updates
- Identification of any abnormal site grown in database or file system
Monthly Site Health Report
At the end of each month's review we will notify you of all items changed and alert you to anything that might be signaling a need of attention. With this service you can be assured that your site will be running as efficiently as possible. If purchased individually this service would cost $1,980 for twelve reviews. However by purchasing a yearly plan you can receive a discounted $1,500 rate for 12 reviews of a single DotNetNuke installation.
For a formal quote or to answer any questions please Contact Us!