DNN Course Gradebook is a module that is designed to give instructors a method of sharing grade information with students. It features an ability to track multiple courses with 1 course associated per specific instance of the module at a given time.
Student access and grading is limited to a specific user role, therefore users without that role will be given a permissions warning letting them know they cannot access the module. Localization support is fairly robust with 99% of the content available in the language editors.
The module will work on all versions of DotNetNuke® 4.5.0 and later.
Current Release: Version 02.05.00 (January 2008)
This release of the DNN Course Gradebook was a major cleanup operation with a few additional enhancements. Below is a listing of the specific items that have been completed for the release of 2.5.0.
- Removed un-necessary duplicate entries in the various resource files
- Modified localization methods to use standard DNN localization wherever possible to reduce page load processing
- Addition of CSS Class declarations to all Validators setting "NormalRed"
- Addition of CSS Class declarations to all textboxes setting "NormalTextbox"
- Addition of CSS Class declarations to all commandbuttons setting "CommandButton"
- New ability to "Delete" an assignment from the "Edit" view when grading a student
This module is available as both an install package that can be used with DotNetNuke 4.5.0 and later or may be downloaded in source form.